Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Sugar 1 lines

Three new lines at sugar 1 have gone up while I wage my epic battle with my uber proj.



Lars Ensign deliberates "Second Edition" V7*** just right from "West Side Slasher" V4****. This new line looked heinous, but turned out to be not heinous and really cool with sweet moves on good stone.

There is also a short V5 that I did very close to and in fact facing the epic "Crossfire Hurricane." Fonty and cool. I don't remember what I called it.

The last line is the best. "Full Suspension" V7**** which starts on the obvious arĂȘte holds just left of "BMX" and climbs directly up and at about 2/3 of the way to the top, joins that problem to finish on the same excellent finish. Balancy moves and it always looked too hard to try. Not even listed as a project in our guide although the line yielded and turned out to be MEGA.

There you have it...

Seek perfection of character, respect others & Try Hard. Noah as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?